We’ve moved this blog to Facebook! Check us out here if you aren’t automatically redirected: https://www.facebook.com/Acts2ChristianFellowshipStanford
We will be having Bible Study tomorrow evening at 6:30 in Nitery 209.
There will also be dinner before and games after as usual.
See you there!
Happy New Year and welcome back! We’ll be having our first Bible
Study of the year on this Friday, January 13th at 6:30 in Nitery 209
in the Old Union. This is the same time and location as last quarter.
As always, there will be Dinner!
See you there!
- If you would like to attend the One Day retreat, it’s not too late to sign-up. But, please let Tim or Cindy know ASAP!! The retreat theme will be based on 2 Timothy 2:15 which states, “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth”
- We’ll once again meet for dinner at 6:30, followed by (a shorter than usual) Bible Study as we continue on in our study of the gospel of John.
- Friday Bible Study – We’re going to begin with dinner at 6:30pm in Nitery 209, and resume our study of the book of John. This is an awesome study, and even if you missed out last week, you should definitely come out this week so you don’t miss out again!
- Saturday Good Eats - Good Eats continues this Saturday with a trip to Pho Vi Phoa in nearby Mountain View! Pick-ups will be at GCC at 11:20 (although if you live far away, we can pick you up from an alternate location) and the expected cost is about $8-9/person. If you’re interested in coming please RSVP with Serene (serenelmw at gmail dot com). Here’s how the last one at Tofu House went!
- Sunday Rides to Bridgeway - Rides to Sunday service at Bridgeway will provided again this week, we’ll be picking up folks at 1:10pm at the GCC (again, if you live far away, we can pick you up from an alternate location). If you’d like to attend, please email me so I can keep track of who needs rides, and from where.
Hope your week is going well! As we hit mid-week, we wanted to send out a reminder of what’s going on this week:
- Friday – Bible Study – We’re having our normal Bible Study (complete with dinner and fellowship) in Nitery 209 at 6:30pm. We’ll be starting our study of the book of John this week, so don’t miss out on the beginnings of a great and challenging study!
- Saturday – Good Eats – A2 has a tradition of doing “good eats” where we go and visit different restaurants in the area to fellowship and try out new foods/restaurants together. This week we’re going to Tofu House (Korean food) in Palo Alto for lunch. Rides from campus will leave at 11:20am. If you would like to attend please email Serene at serenelmw at gmail dot com.
- Sunday – Bridgeway Service – As always, we’ll be providing rides for those interested in coming out to Bridgeway. Rides will be leaving from various campus spots by no later than 1:10pm. If you would like to attend, please email me! Everyone is welcome to join.
Ok, everyone enjoy the remainder of the week. Hope to see y’all on Friday!
Welcome back to all the returning students! And, welcome to those who are just wrapping up their first week as Stanford students!
I hope every one is having a great week. Just wanted to send out a reminder that we will be having a Student Welcome night tomorrow evening (Friday) at 6:30pm in Nitery 209 (located in Old Union). We will be having dinner (Korean food + Hawaiian BBQ), some ice breaker games, and Bible Study led by Pastor Chris Pak from Bridgeway Church of Silicon Valley.
Also, wanted to point out that A2 is going to be having a Beach Picnic this Saturday from 12-3pm. We’ll be going down to Santa Cruz to hang out, eat some food, and fellowship together with the other A2 campuses (UC Santa Cruz and San Jose State University). The weather looks nice so it should be a good time
I hope everyone can make it out! Looking forward to seeing everyone together again.